Designed like an old shipping crate, this Georgia Stencil Organic Tote is sure to be your next favorite.
Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything whether you’re toting laundry or enough provisions for a trip to the south seas, so get packing.
100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l) / Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
1” wide and 25″ long self-fabric dual straps
The Georgia Stencil Organic Tote has an open main compartment and a flat bottom
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6xWZkYMQYw
Georgia Stencil Organic Tote is printed on Econscious Products
Econscious believes that by leveraging their collective resources we can all play a role in the global movement towards a more sustainable and just society. As members of 1% For The Planet, they donate 1% of every retail sale to support the work of environmental non-profits organizations.
Our choices impact the health of this place we call home. Organic farming practices:
- Keep millions of pounds of chemicals out of the environment
- Create healthier working conditions for farmers and agricultural workers
- Do not depend on chemical pesticides (poisons), synthetic fertilizers, or genetically engineered ingredients
- Reduce global warming. Organic farms pull CO2 out of the atmosphere as much as three times the rate of conventional farming practices and releases less CO2 into the atmosphere because it does not rely on chemical fertilizers and herbicides (Rodale Institute, 2008)
- Promote bio-diversity. Insect and bird life has been found to be as much as 50% greater on organic farms than conventional farms (UK Soil Association, 2000)
- Demonstrates your commitment to social and environmental responsibility