From Buddy’s lips to your ears. I just like to smile! Smiling is my FAVORITE.
Pack your holiday goodies in our Like to Smile Organic Tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything. Sturdy enough for a trip through the seven levels of the candy cane forest, the sea of swirly-twirly gum drops, and then through the Lincoln Tunnel. This stylish bag is great for any adventure.
100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l) / Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
1” wide and 25″ long self-fabric dual straps
The Like to Smile Organic Tote has an open main compartment and a flat bottom
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6xWZkYMQYw
Like to Smile Organic Tote is printed on Econscious Products
Econscious believes that by leveraging their collective resources we can all play a role in the global movement towards a more sustainable and just society. As members of 1% For The Planet, they donate 1% of every retail sale to support the work of environmental non-profits organizations.
Our choices impact the health of this place we call home. Organic farming practices:
- Keep millions of pounds of chemicals out of the environment
- Create healthier working conditions for farmers and agricultural workers
- Do not depend on chemical pesticides (poisons), synthetic fertilizers, or genetically engineered ingredients
- Reduce global warming. Organic farms pull CO2 out of the atmosphere as much as three times the rate of conventional farming practices and releases less CO2 into the atmosphere because it does not rely on chemical fertilizers and herbicides (Rodale Institute, 2008)
- Promote bio-diversity. Insect and bird life has been found to be as much as 50% greater on organic farms than conventional farms (UK Soil Association, 2000)
- Demonstrates your commitment to social and environmental responsibility